Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Laconic Cowboy Last to Join Facebook

Dead Gulch, AZ-- Laconic cowboy Terrence "Shooter" Orville became the last American to join Facebook.

"My sister in Memphis wanted me to join up, though I ain't got much to say," said Mr. Orville.

A quick look at Mr. Orville's "wall" confirms that. Since joining four months ago his only activity was to "like" the pop group ABBA.


Chris said...

With the timing of my new Facebook account, I can't help but think this post has something to do with me. Shameless self-promotion: http://www.facebook.com/indigocomputer.

TS said...

Ha, yeah I wasn't thinking of you when I wrote it but it did/does fit!

Anonymous said...

nice article....

Obat Bius | Obat Tidur | Jual Obat Bius | Obat Bius Wanita

thank you for the information it regards success